WideOpen Networks maintains a full service Network Operations Center (NOC) in Blacksburg, Virginia. We can provide 24/7/365 monitoring and support of your network, no matter where it is located. We are currently managing eight networks in three states. Give us a call to find out how we can help manage your network more efficiently and more affordably.
Our NOC services include:
- Network Monitoring and Support
- WideOpen can supply support for network operations, including engineering support for tickets not resolved locally, escalations from major customers, and escalations from interconnecting service providers or carriers.
- Outside Plant Management
- WideOpen can coordinate outside plant repairs, fiber drop installations, and other routine and emergency network maintenance activities with the firm designated by network owner.
- Systems Management
- WideOpen staff can catalogue, inventory, and track all active and passive network elements (e.g. switches, routers, CPE, etc.) and perform software and security patches, upgrades, and repairs as needed.
- Billing Support
- Generate monthly service provider invoices and subscriber reports on behalf of network owner, including service level detail.
- Service Provider Management
- Manage providers on the network, provide technical support and troubleshooting for providers, provision new services requested by providers, and report on service provider performance.